Happy Feet warranty label
EXPERIENCE AND ATTENTION FOR THE WELL-BEING OF FEET
quality, comfort and maximum lightness
Happy Feet will help your way of working and standing
HAPPY FEET means quality, comfort and incredible lightness.
Happy Feet represents a set of distinctive elements that can be found in all of our footwear, both sanitary clogs, and safety shoes, and rubber boots or other types of shoes.
A Happy Feet shoe is:
- CE certified: each shoe is a PPE compliant with the requirements applicable to work footwear specified in EN ISO 20347: 2012 OB A and SRC
- machine washable up to 90 ° for SEBS models and up to 50 ° for EVA models
- sterilizable up to 134 ° only for models in SEBS, resistant to chemical sterilization or with UV rays used in hospitals
- antibacterial, antifungal, anti-mold
- anti-slip: the tread pattern of the sole has made it possible to obtain the SRC requirement about the slip resistance
- antishock: maximum energy absorption in the heel area
- anatomical: guarantees the natural support of the foot
- aerated: the ventilation holes for air exchange are designed to protect the foot from the entry of falling liquids